Dental & Maxillo - Facial Surgery - A Glimpse
Oral health is very important for the general health of the body, and is much more than nice teeth. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a speciality that focuses on surgery for diseases of the mouth, jaw and face. With the state-of-the-art dental clinic, the Department of Dentistry and Maxillofacial surgery at NCMH offers personalised dental care.
Apart from the general dental clinic, NCMH has a dedicated specialized clinic for carrying out sophisticated surgical procedures. To improve the oral health of infants and children, the department has specialized pediatric dentistry experts. They are also efficient in providing dental care to kids with special needs like autism, cerebral palsy and Down ’s Syndrome. From teeth whitening to management of facial traumas, we promise to help our patients smile again.
• Maxillo¬Facial Trauma Care, Round the Clock.
• Implantology for functional defects.
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
• Prosthetic Dentistry.
• Conservative Dentistry.
• Paediatric Dentistry.
• Orthodontics for defective arches & jaws.
• Dental treatment for medically compromised and children with special needs under local and general Anaesthesia.
• Preventive care
• Root Canal Treatments
• Crowns Bridges – including metal free
• Maxillo Facial prosthesis
• All type of restorations
• All types of minor surgical procedures
• All types of biopsies
• Correction of malpositioned and crowded teeth for speech correction
• Periodontal surgeries
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Surgical correction for craniofacial defects and pathology
• All types of facio maxillary traumatology
• Corrective surgeries for jaw deformity
• Treatment of all types of oral and maxilla facial pathologies including cyst and tumors
• Local and general anaesthesia facilities
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
• Root Canal Treatment.
• Oral habit corrections
• Preventive treatments for dental decay (pit and fissure sealants (6 – 10 years old) and Topical Fluoride (3 – 14 years old))
• Aesthetic Dental procedures for children.
• Sedation Dentistry for overanxious and unco¬operative children.
• Minor Orthodontic correction procedures
• All procedures can be done in G.A. for cooperative behaviour child.
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontic
• Restoration of damaged/broken tooth to normal form and function
• Anterior Broken, discoloured tooth correction
• Correction of badly broken teeth to normal previous state.
• Latest rotary instruments for RCT.