Orthopaedics, Spine & Sports Injuries
The center is at the forefront in offering the latest orthopedic treatment and surgical techniques. The centre performs surgical procedures which include most recent arthroscopic and reconstructive techniques, joint replacements, shoulder surgeries, delicate hand and spine surgeries. Started with a vision to provide solutions for simple and complex orthopedic problems, the Centre at NCMH has a team of doctors from Orthopedics, Spine and Sports Injury divisions. We use cutting‐edge technologies to improve care for patients with different conditions and diseases of the bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, nerves and muscles (Musculoskeletal problems), offering the latest in orthopedic treatments. Our state‐of‐the‐art diagnosis, outpatient treatment and rehabilitation facilities include medical, surgical as well as therapeutic care to the problems that affect the musculoskeletal system. Paediatric orthopaedics, sports and trauma care, foot, hand, shoulder and elbow care and, orthopedic oncology are the other major subspecialties in the centre. Through a globally accepted protocol and collaborative approach, NCMH provides patients with personalised therapies and interventions to overcome their bone and joint problems, and sports injuries, after understanding and analysing the problems every patient face.
The centre does bone and joint replacement surgeries, spine surgeries as well as provides care for sports injuries such as repair of multi‐ligament injuries of knees, revision surgeries, sports rehabilitation and fitness training. Equipped with ultra‐ modern facilities and backed by a team of expert Ortho‐Surgeons and physiotherapists, NCMH is one of leading hospitals in the region that offers advanced diagnosis and treatments to all patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
Services & Facilities
•Dedicated operation theatre for Joint Replacement surgeries
• Musculoskeletal trauma surgeries
• Arthroplasty – joint replacement for hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle
• Arthroscopy and sports medicine
• Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeries
• Pelvic – acetabular surgeries
• Limb lengthening
• Spine surgery – including trauma, tumor and spinal deformity correction
• Musculoskeletal tumor treatment and surgery
• Fully equipped Sports Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Unit with specialized Therapists.
• Arthroscopy Theatre with world class instrumentations.
• Key Hole Surgery for Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Elbow and small joints.
• Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeries.
• Revision Surgery for failed Ligament Surgeries.
• Repair of Multiligamentous injuries of Knees, all Musculoskeletal Ports Injuries.
The division of Neurology with its EEG Lab and Neuro Physiology Lab (NCV, EMG, Evoked Potential) provides neuromedical treatment of seizure and movement disorders along with management of stroke and peripheral neuropathy. Sleep disorder management with use of sleep laboratory is in the planning. The department of radiology provides 24 hours of computed imaging of brain and spinal cord which gives better knowledge about the normal and diseased central nervous system. It is supported with use of Pathology, USG and intraop radiology. Allied specialties like General surgery, Internal medicine, Orthopedics, Physiotherapy and ENT provides support in the management of both traumatic and nontraumatic cases. Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics provides services to the people along with Ophthalmology, Dermatology & Dental services.